Rosina Park is situated in the beautiful Scenic Rim region surrounded by rural
paradise. Located on a quite road at Allenview, south of Brisbane in a peaceful rural atmosphere set on 10 undulating acres with wonderful views towards the nearby mountains.
Here at Rosina Park we promote a positive, friendly and safe environment which is imperative for the well being of the horses and riders. Nestled amongst turf, deer & cattle farms and being located in the heart of horse country, this picturesque property is an idyllic setting for training and spelling horses.
- It is set up with safe electric fencing, day shelters and green grass for all day “munching”. Services at Rosina Park include Equissage Treatments for horses pre or post workout.
- Professional photography and video for “For Sale” horses and horse training 5 days a week.
- Chiropractic, Farrier, Vet and Dentist all readily available if required.
- Also available, photography and/or DVD’s created for selling/advertising purposes.
- Plus….. freestyle music compiled for your freestyle dressage test. Please email me for more information.
To the North of Rosina Park is Brisbane City which again is about 1 hour’s easy drive along the Pacific Highway. The local town Beaudesert is approx 8 minutes drive away.